A domain name establishes your unique online identity. It
projects a professional image for your business. Points to
- Make the URL as short as possible. This helps avoid mistakes
and also makes it easier to remember.
- Use common words that users know how to spell.
- If you are unable to use the company name as your domain
name, make sure the potential domain name ties in logically
with the business (e.g., an exterminator might use NoMoreBugs.com).
- Use only letters and numbers. If punctuation is necessary,
make it uniform (e.g., use all underscores or all hyphens,
but don't mix the two).
- Register your domain name ASAP- before someone else takes
Listed below are the most common extensions you may have
seen and were wondering about. Any one of these extensions
will work anywhere in the world.